jillytees

Hi I'm Jill and I'm married to MarkT. I have 3 grown up sons and 3 small grandaughters. I was a dressmaker for around 25 years in my former life. Now I work on the main reception in a private hospital and enjoy a bit more free time.

Monday, November 21, 2005

A Sunny Monday Morning

Well what a busy weekend.... and what a beautiful Monday morning! It's cold and frosty and the sun is shining in a clear pale blue sky. Has anyone noticed the sunsets this past week? They have been stunning with streaks of pink and that lovely turquoisey blue that only lasts for a few minutes, then red and gold .......... fantastic. Friday night started with a night out with the girls at a leaving do. A friend and his family emigrating to Perth in the next couple of weeks. He said every day when he gets home something else is missing (they are selling everything) and are now down to camping status. Saturday was a long working day in Brighton, again a glorious day and the sea sparkling in the sunshine. Then out to eat with friends ( Italian, my favourite) and home very late indeed. Sunday, late up, coffee and cinnamon bagels (yum), then into town to visit Marks mum. Next a quick whizz round the shops then home. Marks brother and wife called round and stayed for supper and Roxy and I were treated to the painfull twangings (is that a word?) of Mark and Neil practising their limited guitar skills...... OOOOHHHHH it can only get better .. please God. So thats me up to date with you all. Looking forward to Wednesdays' In The Attic. Have a good start to the week, Think POSITIVE and PEACEFUL j xx

7 Comments:

  • At 12:05 pm, November 21, 2005, Blogger Fleur de Bee said…

    You made my morning and day. I was pretty upset so I couldn't sleep and then had a chat with a blogger as I am sure you know. I am much better now and feel light again. I seriously was starting to do html code to block people...yikes!

    Thank you I really try to be kind to everyone. I think you so a wonderful person and you can be MY step mum any day!!

    Loved your sunset blog...I could seriously see it!

    Thanks again for being you!

    XXX-Molly

     
  • At 9:43 pm, November 21, 2005, Blogger Marietta Zervou said…

    Hi Jill, it's me...

    Hope everything's ok!
    I'm saying my bye-byes before I disconnect and put the computer in the bag...

    See you from Ze Nezerlandzsh,

    Lots of love,
    xoxoxo
    M

     
  • At 8:28 pm, November 22, 2005, Blogger Marietta Zervou said…

    I've arrived.
    I connected.
    I'm blogging.
    The excitement is bursting from my lungs in series of coughing and hiccups!!!!

    Will post my impressions of my first day in Amsterdam in a few minutes.

    Visit soon...lots of pics too!
    xoxoxo
    M

     
  • At 9:45 am, November 23, 2005, Blogger Fleur de Bee said…

    hi Jill I am back online if you care to chat for a sec...let me know!

     
  • At 7:17 am, November 25, 2005, Blogger Tausha71979 said…

    Hi Jill,

    Thanks for visiting my blog! You are very sweet, your blog is so full of life and color, how great! I can't wait to come back and read more. Chat with you soon I hope!

    Take Care!

     
  • At 10:06 pm, November 25, 2005, Blogger Marietta Zervou said…

    Your tour guide here!

    My God, that was actually my first selection for a job when I finished school. I'd love to do something like that!!!!
    ***mumble mumble*** Maybe I should reconsider my job...hahaha

    Anyway, time's up for me. Back to reality tomorrow. Although life in London for me is always a dream**L**

    See ya soon
    sooner than you think
    9 days left...
    xoxoxo
    M

     
  • At 8:41 am, November 29, 2005, Blogger Fleur de Bee said…

    Hey Jill! Just stopping by to say hello and thanks for the well wishes! You are too sweet! I totally needed a Mum that first day! Felt like I was going to die for a while there!

    We are chatting Sunday while you and everyone watch the show. Make sure you and Marietta give big hugs to each other and one for me to you both!

    Take care!
    Molly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home