jillytees

Hi I'm Jill and I'm married to MarkT. I have 3 grown up sons and 3 small grandaughters. I was a dressmaker for around 25 years in my former life. Now I work on the main reception in a private hospital and enjoy a bit more free time.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday already AGAIN!!

Well here we go again...can you believe the clocks go back Saturday night? That means it'll be dark by tea time.....gloomy in one way but kind of promisingly cosy as well. Do you have that in the States I wonder? It was nice to hear from Marietta this week, also love Mollys ballet shoe pics. Busy day today, appointments all day AND........ I'm going to see about contact lenses this aternoon as well. I've never tried them before but I reckon they'll be good, so quite excited about that. Had a bit of a disaster yesterday, spent a good hour doing an inventory, then I had a tiny wrong twitch of Peter Pointer and deleted the whole thing, so I did swear a bit! ..........good job Mark wasn't around (he's on a no swearing week) ..ho ho So onwards with the day, it's just about light now and guess what ....Raining Again, although yesterday was fabulous and sunny. Have a good weekend everyone out there in Blogland

1 Comments:

  • At 12:14 am, October 31, 2005, Blogger Fleur de Bee said…

    I don't have to wear anything to help my vision-YET- but I have lots of contact lenses in blues and greens (about 5 different shades) to change the color of my eyes should I ever want a different look. They are pretty fun!

    Your posts always uplift me in this negative world! Thank you so much!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home