jillytees

Hi I'm Jill and I'm married to MarkT. I have 3 grown up sons and 3 small grandaughters. I was a dressmaker for around 25 years in my former life. Now I work on the main reception in a private hospital and enjoy a bit more free time.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday already

So here comes the weekend again, out tonight, Mark wants to sing or find a band to watch, or both. Weather is crap so hope it dries up tonight, I hate getting wet! Not much work on today, unusual for a Friday, most people tend to move at the weekends, so I will be packing stuff for our own move. Does anyone else out there think that conveyancing is money for old rope? What do they do that takes soooooooo LONG?? .... No offence to any conveyancers reading this! I just wonder.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:15 pm, October 21, 2005, Blogger Mark T said…

    I think you are lovely!!!

     
  • At 9:46 am, October 22, 2005, Blogger Fleur de Bee said…

    Jill thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! I left a message there for you. Tell your husband I said TRUCE but only because you are such a sweet person. ha ha! kidding really! He is a great man I am sure.

    Have a beautiful weekend!
    Molly

     
  • At 3:45 pm, October 22, 2005, Blogger Kid Ric said…

    Hi Jill,

    Thanks. I am sure you all will enjoy the show. Please spread the word? Beverly is a fantastic lady. Also, please let her know that I invited you.
    26 clown suits? Wow. You had to have been all clowned out after that one. You must be quite the seamstress. Peace, love and light.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home