jillytees

Hi I'm Jill and I'm married to MarkT. I have 3 grown up sons and 3 small grandaughters. I was a dressmaker for around 25 years in my former life. Now I work on the main reception in a private hospital and enjoy a bit more free time.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday afternoon

Well I love this time on a Sunday, we've had a really nice weekend and still have the evening ahead. The sun is just going down and the lounge is filled with light, it's still warm too. Went shopping in Crawley late morning, bought 2 gardening books, I'm planning to make the garden at our new house really special. We should be moving in a few weeks......we had coffee and generally chilled... Saturday I had 4 jobs but Mark came with me, so we spent the day together.... in the evening I went for drinks and a Chinese with some of my girlfriends which was lovely, I hadn't seen some of them for a couple of months. They all work in admin at a private hospital, (I worked there for 2 years) so the conversation is always about the consultants and hilarious ........ So I think we'll probably wander out tonight for a while, then onwards to another week........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home