jillytees

Hi I'm Jill and I'm married to MarkT. I have 3 grown up sons and 3 small grandaughters. I was a dressmaker for around 25 years in my former life. Now I work on the main reception in a private hospital and enjoy a bit more free time.

Monday, November 13, 2006

travelling -Vancouver

Well we're home and what a wonderful time we've had. I know Mark will want to post all about the musical events so I will stick to holiday photos. First off we flew to Vancouver to stay with Marks aunt for 4 nights, what a beautiful city, how I wish we'd had more time there. We were staying in the West End a lively and vibrant area with just about everything you could want. Whilst there we visited Granville Island famous for it's fabulous indoor produce market and many arts and crafts. We walked in Stanley Park where we saw racoons and black squirrels. We were taken on a drive to Deep Cove by a kind friend and saw yet more stunning scenery. The colours of the autumn leaves and the truly amazing architecture along with meeting Marks aunt for the first time made it a great start to our trip. More photos to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home