jillytees

Hi I'm Jill and I'm married to MarkT. I have 3 grown up sons and 3 small grandaughters. I was a dressmaker for around 25 years in my former life. Now I work on the main reception in a private hospital and enjoy a bit more free time.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hi Folks

I've just realised that it's 2 weeks since my last blog, although I have been taking a look at everyone elses. Work has been particularly busy, as has our social life which is great! Everyone is moving now spring is here so I've been run off my feet this last week. I can report that we now have a whole new bathroom, oh what bliss, it's probably one of the smallest bathrooms in the world but it is now all new and shiny! I can't wait to start on the lounge now, I'm going to get one of those steamer things today to get all the paper off. My mum is coming to visit next week so I have to get a move on! Just a thought ......... Isn't it funny when the answer to a mystery you've been puzzling over for ages suddenly just drops into your lap with practically no effort at all? It makes you laugh!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:44 pm, April 15, 2006, Blogger Marietta Zervou said…

    Hello Jilly!

    I'm jealous of your new bathroom. My bathroom is an 80s avocado bathroom and I've been trying to change it since after I did my kitchen. Urgh, I need to do other things first, but every time I go in it's, like, bliaaah.

    Anywayyyy, I am very excited for seeing you again at Southend. I think we should meet before the gig for coffee or tea...Mommy will be with me! Our hotel is beautiful! Oh I'm so excited!

    See you soon!
    xoxoxo
    M

     
  • At 10:43 am, April 21, 2006, Blogger Fleur de Bee said…

    Hey Mum Jill! I am excited for your new bath! I like new starts to things very much!

    While you are at it, please start building my house...I am getting pretty impatient waiting. Thanks!


    (LOL)

    XXXX-Molly

     
  • At 12:38 am, April 27, 2006, Blogger Gary said…

    Hi Jill,
    I'm still in shock thinking about how taken Pete was with Paul's video and the comments on the song. I never thought I would ever in my life get the opportunity to have him listen to my music. What an amazing day. I have no words.

    Will be watching the loop again tonight with Stephani, she missed it live.

    Roll on 5-o-clock.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home