jillytees

Hi I'm Jill and I'm married to MarkT. I have 3 grown up sons and 3 small grandaughters. I was a dressmaker for around 25 years in my former life. Now I work on the main reception in a private hospital and enjoy a bit more free time.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

IT'S A GIRL !!!!

Well she's here at last! My beautiful, perfect,darling new Grandaughter. Although she has arrived 3 weeks early she still took her time coming and eventually made her entrance at 3.12am yesterday.. 11/01/06. So she kept everyone up all night!! She's a healthy 6lb 2oz and her name is Connie Grace. Her sister Daisy was given a nurses uniform to wear when she visited the hospital yesterday and is taking the whole nursing thing very seriously as you can see! I think this picture is quite possibly the most beautiful one I will see this year. Here she is just 12 hours old ........ It really reinforces my memo of positive, brave and loving thoughts.........

5 Comments:

  • At 6:35 pm, January 12, 2006, Blogger Gary said…

    Gorgious!

     
  • At 6:20 pm, January 13, 2006, Blogger Marietta Zervou said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

    Oh, this photo has just cheered me up so much, I've been so sad today.

    I wish her all the luck, health, happiness and to have a great life!

    Lots of love and kisses
    xoxoxo
    M

     
  • At 5:05 am, January 14, 2006, Blogger Gary said…

    Hey Jilly!

    It's me! Steph. I'm poaching Gary's blog. I really need to take time and establish my own blog one of these days. There’s just never enough time and I hesitate because I know that once I have a blog of my own, I’ll have to either take out stock in Starbucks, quit my job or hire a personal assistant to keep the house running. I think I’d like the assistant…

    Anyway, I just wanted to send you and Mark my personal congrats! What beautiful faces, they are so adorable and I love the nurse costume! You must be so proud.

    How is the house hunting going? Are you still planning a trip to California? Can’t wait to see you both again, as I am certain we will.

    Hugs to you both.

     
  • At 8:25 pm, January 14, 2006, Blogger Fleur de Bee said…

    HOW DARLING!!! So So sweet! Now tell me how I can get a hold of the nurses outfit for mine! They don't do that over here :( How cute!!

    X-Molly

     
  • At 8:33 am, January 18, 2006, Blogger Fleur de Bee said…

    Just popping by to see if you posted more photos of the little nurse and her patient!

    Hope this finds you well!
    X-Molly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home