jillytees

Hi I'm Jill and I'm married to MarkT. I have 3 grown up sons and 3 small grandaughters. I was a dressmaker for around 25 years in my former life. Now I work on the main reception in a private hospital and enjoy a bit more free time.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

School Trip!

Hi everyone, I know bad blogger but there has been a lot going on and sometimes it just doesn't seem necessary to write it all down! However I have just come back from a school skiing trip to Hermagor in Austria, one of my sons is a teacher and takes a party every year. This year they were short on staff so he asked if I'd like to go along to help look after my grandchildren! I couldn't refuse an offer like that, and as I am still job hunting I had plenty of time on my hands! I should hopefully have some good news on the job front in the next few days, I just need to make the right choice. Anyway here are a few photos including my son, daughter-in-law and eldest grandaughter trying out her new skis, and the lovely ski lodge where we stayed.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home